Re: RC: K S SWIGART

are we taking things too personally again?

I know that in the PS region, riders usually have one choice a month of which
rides to participate in.  I don't think people really scrutinize if it is a
single loop or multiple loops.  Just go to have fun.... for the competition,
for the comaraderie, for whatever.

Please don't string people up over their opinions.  Again, it is hard to
REALLY get the gist of what someone is saying by the words typed here on the
internet.

Melody