RC: Electrolytes; stress

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

Becky F. wrote (about Aurber):
.. question was,
did that mean I used too much electrolyte?  Why was he using sodium,
chloride, etc. but not potassium then not getting rid of the extra?

Heidi, Beth, Susan, Tom... anybody wanna take a guess
at the answer to this?
If the kidney's start to fail, do they then fail to excrete
excess potassium, or did the kidney's start to fail, because
potassium was not being properly taken up into the cells
for another reason?

Than you Becky for this heart- wrenching post, and I hope
things with Aurber progress positively.

Barb