K S SWIGART

Tina,

I think you might be onto something here!  If Kat has had a moment of
clarity then I suspect that she will not be riding Caspers Park Challenge
this year as she has for the past two years.  Caspers is a local ride that
is held in October in Orange County, CA and the fifty comes back to base
camp three times for VC's & holds and has four loops.  I will keep you
posted as I am doing the computer work for the Ride Manager and will let all
of you suspense ridden Ridecampers know when you can breath again.

Salim