Re: KAK WOrm

Bette---ridecamp---this is a test----I received two posts from ridecamp with
the notice they had the Active X in them----I did not open them but deleted
them immediately and totally.   I  have (long ago)disenabled my automatic
signature hoping that will keep any worm from attaching itself to what isn't
there (grin).   So---now---did my precautions work???   If not, since I have
Outlook Express, this should be infected, right?    Let me know.   Since I
had deleted these posts--I could not do your test, Bette.   Claudia