Thank you EnduranceNews & Susan Garlinghouse

As a longtime AERC member and reader of our Endurance News, I want to thank you and Susan for her series of articles on metabolic pulls.  I heard her at Convention as she delivered much of the same information.....was delighted to see and hear it again....It's sooooooooooooooo valuable and appropriate.  You've helped me improve my horsecare program....Thanks again...
Patty Gaglioti
Carmel Valley, Ca