Dave/Dancer

Lorraine pasofino@celito.net

                     Hello,

                     I am a newcomer to this email/website and have been watching all
                     the emails going back and forth about the tragedy.

                     I just want to say that as a newcomer and an observer, it seems
                     as though there is not much comraderie in this group and more
                     gossiping than fact....

                     If there is a problem with any kind of abuse, then it is up to
                     the officials to take over and take matters into their hands,
                     noone else needs to get involved unless there is fact or proof,
                     then it is not our place to verbalize to anyone other than an
                     offical.

                     This poor man has lost his best friend and a wonderful horse and
                     how can anyone feel anything other than sympathy for him, no
                     matter what the reason. Imagine how you would feel, if you even can.

                     If there is blame, fine, then it will be taken care of by the
                     proper authorities, not a group of egotistical endurance or LD
                     riders that think they know what happened although they were not
                     there.

                     Opinions are fine as long as they are kept where they do no harm
                     in a tragic instance. Remember, we all love horses, that is why
                     we are here...it is all about them,  NOTHING ELSE.

                     Lorraine