RE: Trailering Available

Kerry Redente kerry.redente@po.state.ct.us
I will be traveling with one horse in a 3 horse slant trailer to Wyoming from Connecticut.  I'm leaving on Sat. July 29th and returning to Connecticut on Aug. 16th.  If you are looking to have your horse trailered out west or back east or anywhere in between, let me know.  Reasonable rates and personalize care for your horse, each night the horses will be staying at either a B&B or farm that accommodates horses, with lots of stops during the day to let the horses rest.  If interested call, Kerry at 860-424-3424 or 413-525-8557 or email me at kerry.redente@po.state.ct.us

Kerry Redente
W. Suffield, CT