Re: RC: RC:25mileride

I liked the post about high vet score myself and was actually thinking along
similar lines of assigning numerical values to the A's and B's with the idea of
taking data that is already there and making it quantitative. No extra judging
as you say. No cumbersome calculations involving time and weight factors.

OTOH, a vet score sheet for LD rides shouldn't be that difficult to come up
with. IAHA has one for CTR that could be used as a start. I think AHAO would be
happy to pass along one of ours which takes bigger deductions for lameness than
the IAHA.

Anything that furthers the cause of horse happiness, rider education and
minimizes RM stress is a good thing.

Deanna