3rd loop blues

Try a point to point ride.

:+)

=======
Now Karen it's not nice to suggest that to us poor schmucks who live in
regions where that's not an option :)

To the original poster, I'd just keep going to 50s till he figures it
out. Sounds like he's getting better just from his first to his second
50. As far as riding the whole 50 miles with someone, good luck. I've
been to large rides and traveled 35 - 40 miles of a 50 alone - how
_does_ that happen when 50 - 70 riders start at once???

On the same note, to those of you doing 100s regularly, do you find this
happans more or less on 100s - not 3rd loop blues but maybe 5th or 6th
loop blues - or for Karen, maybe it's the 5th leg of a point to point <g>.

Tina
tina@liveonthenet.com