Re: Yosemite -- more info

Many thanks to those who have written about YNP (and sent me copies).
Some of you have wonderful family history directly connected to early
Yosemite!  The clip below was just sent me;  please read it and if you
have a copy of your email letter in your files, please forward it pronto
to John Reynolds (David Mihalic's boss).  Thanks, Connie

<snip>
<... we even got a letter sent to
them via e-mail from ZIMBABWE!  I don't know WHAT they'll think of that!
I hope it helps them to realize that people from ALL OVER care about
what happens in Yosemite, because it's more than just a NATIONAL
treasure, people from around the world go there...!!!
<snip>
<... If you want to send your correspondence to a more
sympathetic and fair person who has the ability to make decisions, who
wants to hear from all of us it's John J. Reynolds, Regional Director,
U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Pacific West
Region.  He is "to put it in layman terms" David Mihalic's boss.  I have
had him in my home answering questions and talked to him at length
regarding the horse issues as well as other issues in the park and I
know he has the final word and also has the ability to make these
decisions and will be making these decisions based on the voices of all
of us.  He has an open fair attitude and wants to hear from us.

So tell everyone to e to this address:  john_reynolds@nps.gov.  It is so
important to do this by the 7th as the date will not be extended another
time.   Everbody write!"