Re: RC: 3rd Loop Blues?

milamj@agtelco.com writes:

<< Neither ride taxed my horse physically, but his behavior changed on the
 3rd loop in both rides. Friends warned me about the psychological let
 down there might be as you start the 3rd loop, due to only doing 2 in
 the past with LD. >>

That's one reason I don't like to have my horses do LD's--I don't like to
"teach" them that the routine on an LD is what we are going to be doing in
competition.  You indicate that the problem was not as bad at your last
ride--you will likely be able to train through it.

Heidi