Re: There should be NO additional penalty for a pulled horse

This may sound odd to some, and I had to chew it over awhile to
comprehend... I have talked to several riders who feel this way.(Very
strongly about not going on if the horse isn't up to it)..and now they are
not wanting to start 50s on new horses because  theirs and their horse's
name gets splashed all over EN as NON FINSHERS...another angle I had not
even thought about....
Louise Burton, RM committee
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma