Re: RC: Enough said

Thankyou so much Karen for clearing this up as to what Dave and Dancer
partner were involved.  I was sadden to read the news but knowing Dave
Rabe,  he is a real experienced endurance rider one that takes good care
of his horse and can be quite conservative and I have great respect for
him.  Glad it was not his Dancer.  Though I feel badly for the other
rider and still one does not know if the death is not related to the
fall.

Linda

Linda Eisele & LS Lakota
hubby Allen & LS Iceman