LD

Barbara wrote:
We have to keep on repeating "LD is not a race", and keep on educating until
the thought finally sinks in and becomes accepted.

I think it is more likely to go the other way.  LD riders are AERC members,
they have a vote, AERC officially 'recognizes' the rides--if the LDers want
to race, they have the power, as members, to cause our rules and practices
to reflect that desire.

terre