Re: RC: 25 Mile Ride

Hi Guys:

    I disagree.  If placements aren't announced for 25 milers, the same
should hold for every level thereafter.  If to finish is to win (which I
agree), than anyone who finishes has won, and placement besides BC doesn't
matter - in any level.  I always thought of the 25 miles runs to be a
training ground for both horse and rider.  Once again, I get the feeling that
some members just don't count - and on today of all days (get it - 4th of
July) - this attitude blows.  There are many reasons why people do 25 miles
only - some move up, and for whatever personal or equine reason - some don't.

    Have a great day.

Linda
Memphis, TN