Tevis plans

Just a reminder that I'll be doing a Tevis website again this year.
Besides my own coverage I will also have links to all the other
available information.

http://ridestories.com/tevis2000/

I'm planning to get a portrait and quote from every entry the day
before, and a shot of each of them as they leave the 1-hour holds.

I don't know if I'll be able to tell you about it when I post new
photos, so it might be a good idea to check once in a while.

I'm bringing a couple of helpers, but if anyone is at Robie Park on
Friday with time on their hands, I'm sure some additional help would be
appreciated. Also, when they start leaving Robinson Flat in droves we'll
probably be overwhelmed, and hoping someone stops by to offer a hand.

Good luck to all you Tevis Riders. Don't forget to stop by and get your
picture taken!

Donna