Mariposa ride

Had the most wonderful ride this week-end. Mariposa 60 miler. Did my first full ride (60 miles) on Deno since his return to me last Oct. Still have some work to do, but am so proud of him, we not only completed the ride we finished 4th.  4th, it was awesome, never expected it, or was concerned for our placing throughout the day. Just went to complete and see what happened. He's still got it!!Also rode Katee's new advantage saddle!! It was also awesome, extremely light weight: excellent contact feel, and absolutely no soring whatsoever on my horse!!!! Deno has been extremly hard to fit over the years, we have been thru ortho-flex, Boz, Big horn and numerous other saddles, did some spec modifications, to my satisfaction and we were off to try saddle. I do not reccommend doing a ride in a totally new saddle, but I did'nt have much choice, nothing else fit. It worked!!! Mostly I am extremely proud of Deno, and I thank him for allowing us this.  Thanks for you time, Cora