Re: RC: Re: Horse abusers need to be stopped

Given the AERC has a somewhat difficult time keeping the current records
100% accurate, how are they going to validate the accuracy of everyone's
log book to insure they are free of fraud and accurate as represented?
How is this info going to get to the RM's of a person that shows up on
Friday night for a ride on Sat? And who is going to pay for the extra
record keeping?

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm