Re: RC: Oakland Hills Incident

In a message dated 07/02/2000 6:18:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Klc5355@aol.com writes:

<< I dont take it seriously, actually it is a bit of a ridiculous thought.
God
 help people that win multiple days of a multiday ride, or top ten them. They
 must be killing thier horse with abuse! At least mine gets a week off in
 between rides. Look out multiday riders. You are next on the abuse list.. Or
 the 100 mile winners, heck, they are are doing two 50 milers fast in the
same
 day! >>

Hey, Ken, you just reminded me that my husband, Lud, is a horse abuser.
After all, he won all five days of Applegate-Lassen in 1992 and BCed all five
days, too...all on the same horse.  That is simply atrocious and unforgivable!

Barbara