Oakland Hills

I've been reading about this thing for two days now, I've read about "tar and feathers" banning, regulations, lemon awards, etc. etc. Has anyone stopped and really thought about the fact that this horse fell down a #@%&% ravine? I saw this ravine, it was straight down, basically over a cliff. I am in no way defending this rider, but what did the horse die of??? Internal wounds? Colic?? What? He didn't die because he was overridden, he died because he fell off a mountain. Again, facts, you need facts.

Jennifer Kurtzhall

Do You Yahoo!?