Re: RC: Angie's picture

>   I just got my July Endurance News, and WHO should I see, but Angie >
McGee! She and Kaboot are in high gear, and, what a grin.> She looks like
a sailor hitting the pier after a WESPAC cruise.> What WERE you watchin'
gal?

Cool! I didn't know. I have no doubt what photo it is though. It's the
Biltmore shot so I guess Genie Stewart Spears sent it in. So here's why
I'm smiling... It's the first loop, Kaboot's being a maniac at the start
so I get behind a bunch of slower people for awhile...then he gets his
brains so we start passing them one by one. I pass a big group and on a
long grassy hill ahead I see Genie. I think, "My students always like the
photo better if I canter" so I let him hit a canter...which gets faster,
and faster, and faster, until we're doing this rediculous mach one gallop
as we go by Genie (didn't want to be standing in the stirrups hauling him
down in the photo). So, there we are 8 miles into a 50 looking like we're
racing for the finish and I'm cracking up because it's so crazy.

Angie and Kaboot (who thought I'd finally seen things HIS way)
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.