Rebel is crying

Man, this is a new one on me.  My daughters Arab, Rebel, is literally crying
(maybe he read one of my stories).  I mean for real.  I noticed it this
morning.  Wet streams below the eye.  And on a grey you can notice wetness on
the skin.  That's when they really look grey.

Called the vet and found out she's on vacation.  The guy filling in for her
has yet to return my calls.  So I'm calling all the other vets around here to
try and get someone out to my place quick.  My book says it's a blocked tear
duck and the vet can unblock it by inserting a tube.  Where does this tube go
that is to be inserted?  In the eye?  Yuck.  Is this an emergency situation?

So, anyone have any experinece with this?  There's no swelling, a touch of
grey mucus, but not a whole lot, but lots of crying.  And I did flush with
water and looked for any debris in his eyes (this was lots of fun I must say;
I took a bath).  Didn't see any.

Help me Heidi, help, help me Heidi (sung to the Beach Boys hit of a long,
long time ago).

cya,
Howard