Re: RC: RE:

  Re: Yosemite: The Trail Advocate from AERC for the State of California is
Connie Berto.  Connie can be reached via e-mail at cberto@juno.com.  I'm sure
Connie will pick up this post and bring everyone up to date.  There are 3 huge
problems. First and foremost is the endurance community in California as by
and
large decided to sit on the bench over the issues. Second there is a new
Superintendent, and third, of the 5 alternatives the Park has set forth for
their new management plan, there is no overnight camping planned for the
Valley
Floor.  Alternative 3 would eliminate the stable that had 25,000 riders there
last year!  Jerry Fruth Chair, AERC Trails Committee.