Fwd: RC: Horse abusers need to be stopped

In a message dated 6/30/00 7:56:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<<
 Once again, someone is being tarred and feathered here with no facts
 available.  Maybe there is guilt here, maybe not.  Sometimes horses die, no

This person should be tarred and feathered!!!  I know who it is and I have
been on rides that he has done and yes, he always had over ridden his
horse!!!  Maybe this time the actual over riding didn't do the damage, but
the end result was the same!!!  There is NO REASON to beat a horse to make it
go faster unless the world is ending and you are trying to get the
--------------out of there and even then the end result will be the same.
Death.

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 6/30/00 6:36:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, kaling@flash.net