Re: RC: Tevis 2000 Tee Shirt Artwork **Sneak Preview**

In a message dated 6/29/00 1:15:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
trailride@foothill.net writes:

<< Have a peek at the latest annual edition by artist Kristen Thornton of
 Laughing Horse Design at,

I LOVE it!!! Can't wait to buy a bunch (crew gifts and all).  My absolute
favorite t-shirt is a Laughing Horse design -- I wore it until it literally
disintegrated (took 5 years of heavy wear :)  It was the one with the horse
rolling on the ground and laughing.  Very cool.  I'm hoping they still have
that design available (hint, hint).

Sylvia (ummmm, getting a little bit excited about Tevis here -- woohoo)