Tevis 2000 T-shirt

I love Kristin Thornton's designs, and own several of them.  I think this
year's t-shirt design for Tevis is great - thank you Kristin!  But I think
that's the Swinging Bridge, and having ridden that trail, I recall that we
were asked to walk our horses across one at a time...oh well, I am not a
real stickler for details since I am going to buy several to bring back to
Texas!

Carolyn Stark
Austin, Texas
(volunteering at Deadwood this year after riding Tevis the past two years)

Have a peek at the latest annual edition by artist Kristen Thornton of
Laughing Horse Design at,

    http://www.foothill.net/tevis/

/richard, teviswebguy

--