Re: RC: CC and/or GL question

Julie Lindeman wrote:

> Morning again!
>
> I use Glycogen Loader, and Carbo Charge..... I know not to mix it with water
> unless for immediate use, (turns to stone) and use oil, which is supremely
> messy.  Has anyone tried mixing it with yogurt or babyfood?
>
> Julie, Rayna the Mountain Monster, Jynxie the Wonder Pony,
> Mark and Decker the Rookie
> Brush Prairie, Washington

Hi Julie,

I had good results with water. I premix the stuff together with elytes the day
before I leave to a race. If it stiffens up a bit overnight, I add a bit more
water. So now the crew just has to draw it up in the syringe. I had also taken
this premixed stuff with me in a syringe when riding without crew. Works for me,
maybe you have to use some more water??? Another positive effect is that I can
freeze what is left and use it the next time.

Try it - good luck,

Wolfgang