Glue on shoes

Good morning!

I am looking into glue on shoes for my TB.  My problem is, we live where it
is very, very rocky, and all hills.  Will these shoes hold up and stay on
for that kind of terrain?  Easy boots aren't really an option....this horse
needs protection in the pasture, as well as when being ridden.

Thanx!

Julie, Rayna the Mountain Monster, Jynxie the Wonder Pony,
Mark and Decker the Rookie
Brush Prairie, Washington