Just a postscript on that item posted on the mostly Dressage BB . . .

Wanted to let you know that both Angie and Susan Garlinghouse had eloquent
and right-on responses to the poster, and I was tickled to see so many of the
dressage folks jump in and agree about the merits of endurance.

Several other Ridecamp people also got in touch with me and emailed the
original poster directly with their opinions on the topic.

The original poster had a bit of a mental meltdown over the whole thing,
on-line, as not a single person agreed with her post.

It did my little Endurance Addict/DQ Combo Heart good to see the responses,
and to have such well written responses about a sport we all know and love.
In fact, there have been several queries about endurance rides folks can
attend or participate in.  What a fine job this woman (unintentionally) did
recruiting!

Kudos all!  And thanks . . .

--Patti (bursting with pride!)