Center Fire Girth

Hi
Does anyone use the Center Fire Cinch (mohair one) from Sport Tack on a
Trail Model Sports Saddle?
I hooked it up for the first time, and think I have some questions..... My
husband says you definitely need a breast collar with this... Is that
so????? Also he says the saddle seems almost too close to the bucking range
on a horse??? and if it moved at all......... Thanks for any help or
information anyone can share with me..

Jerri in Montana