Dressage people

Yikes !!

I am a Dressage rider who aspires to do Endurance. Remember - every discipline has it's bad apples. I had the members of Dressage -L give me a hard time about riding 4 Training level tests in one day . This was less than 1 hour of riding in a day. My response was - if a healthy 8 year old Arab gelding can't be ridden for 1 hour - what good is he ?

I can't imagine a serious Dressage person encouraging someone to show a sore horse - how could you know what your horse is really scoring ? your collective marks would be really low .

We aren't all bad !

Valerie in Reno