4th of July

Thank you so much for that post... freedom is not free...
As I sit here alone, my husband, A Marine is off clearing another field,(he
is on the Bomb Squad) he gets to come home Thursday and Friday he leaves
again.  He is home only 2-3 months of the year.  He has pledged his life and
I have mine that we could live in peace.
    I am not asking anything but for people to respect our country and have
pride in it, we are still the greatest land in the world.
I still cry when I hear the STAR SPANGLED BANNER, My van is a mobil garbage
can because I would never dishonor the lives of the men who shed blood for
this great land by thrrowing trash on it. I stand at attention and my boys
remove their hats when a flag passes in parade.  Yea we have some problems,
but thats why we are governed for the people, BY THE PEOPLE...we can change
things...
And most of all I pray everyday.... God, Bless the USA.... Mona