Looking for a Horse

   I was just seeing if anyone had a horse for sale...We are looking for
a horse for my husband. He does not want to do any endurance rides but
is looking for a horse to keep up with me on my training rides. He needs
a horse no smaller than 15 hands and has to be able to carry 200 pounds
with tack. He is partial to an Arab ar an Arab cross.
   Another set back is we live in Winnipeg,MB Canada. So being close
would be a plus.
   He is completely hooked with this endurance training...natural
horseman and a lover of animals.
   Any thoughts would be appreciated. Even if you hear through the
grapevine about anything. Thanks!!
     Taramb