Re: Tick stuff

> I'm with you, Claudia.  Just because it is not yet "approved" does not
mean it
> will do harm.
> My guess is that it is no more harmful to horses than it is to dogs and
cats.

When the subject of ticks came up last summer, Sarah Ralston talked about
using tick collars on an aged gelding who was otherwise covered in bites.
She stressed that one should use cat collars, not dog collars.  Said that
the dog collars would be too strong for a horse's skin.  Are there separate
versions of the spray-on Front Line for cats and dogs?

Cindy