Lineage Help

I'm looking at at 3/4 arab/QH actually more like 13/14.

She looks like a nice horse but I don't know what these arab names are
from type wise, like Russian/egyptian/polish etc.

If anyone, (Bette) can help me figure out what breeding this horse has
I'd appreciate it.

Her sire is Lazam, out of Silver Rain and Tarazama.
Silver Rain is out of The Real McCoy and Mysin.
Tarazama is out of Abu Ben Razam and Gataha.
According to the notes on the paper, The Real McCoy "started a whole
line of Arabs that produced countless national champions through get and
grandget."
The note on Abu Ben Razam says "many times champion."
Other names on the pedigree, starting at the next generation from the
top
are: Aarief, Fersara, Ferseyn, Mysrafa, *Nizzam, Desert Jewel, Gamen,
Tiffahah. The last generation shown is Raffles, Aarah, Ferseyn, Bint
Sahara, *Raseyn, *Ferda, Rasraff, Masyra, Rissam, Nezma, Raflage,
Draffna, Pomona Ahmen, Gazal, Robi, and the last name is cut off.

Thanks all!

Susan