Re: RC: USET names US squad for WEC

Congratulations to All who made the team but let me say a special congratulations to Melissa Crain of the SE division.

Congratulations Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are proud of you, you are not only a great rider but a special person, and you really deserve it.

Your family has been special to ours for years, great endurance mentors.  Got any peppermint Tommy?

Nan and Amanda

$1 million in prizes! 20 daily instant winners.
AltaVista Rewards: Click here to win!
http://shopping.altavista.com/e.sdc?e=3