Moonlight and Rocky Mountain Rides

Tricia Kaweck tkaweck@hotmail.com
Good news!!!!We haven't lost the Mountain Region Moonlight and Rocky Mountain Rides for 2000.  Linda Fisher has volunteered to manage these rides for us.  It will be a great time, like always.  The Moonlight ride is an easy ride to do to get some miles on your horse and the Rocky Mountain ride is set in heaven.  There won't be any late fees charged we just need your participation to keep these rides going.  Great trails, great friends, great food, great prizes, what more can I say.  If you want more info you can contact Linda Fisher at 303-364-9556 home, 303-807-0062 cell or email her kenlyn@idcomm.com.  Hope you all can make  it........