Re: RC: Re: probiotics

Well I find if I use the strained variety that you find in the baby food section
of the market, they are much easier to train.  Also since they don't want to
undergo any more trauma they don't tend to want to go anywhere.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com