Re: RC: Re: probiotics

Bill,

I've found that carrots learn a lot quicker than AyyyyyyRabbbbbbs, but onec an AyyyRabb learns something (good or bad) they never
forget it. Walking horses learn much faster than carrots, but if a walking horse would rather be doing somthing else than what you
want them to do, they just become very pig headed and do their own thing  :-).

Truman (see I can bash two breeds in one post )

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com