Re: RC: Re: probiotics

Yep I have mine premixed with trained carrots in a syringe. If there is a
reason to give them then I give them. If not I don't. I usually give them at
say 25 or 30 miles in a 50 or if he is not eating everything in sight.  I he
is eating, then they stay in the box.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com