Dear Mom letter

Deer Mum,
Well yew are wundering abut me and Hayleee
*thats haley you num nuts*
*shut up I am writin mom a ledder*
We are doin Okay, But this salt block you provided well...it sits in dust
next to the wader tank I tried to move it with my noze but I just go around
and round with it.
*doofus*
*shut up Haley I am writin mom a ledder*
Haley is a pain in my ass sometimes but she does keep me company.
*you are such a doofus*
(kick)
The wader tank is dirty a liddle could use a renching out, Mom I know you
have been bizzee making them Pizzas and all but.
*tell her she could bring us home a pineapple pizza! tell her*
We shure have missed you, We have missed the fly spray something aweful
(swat swat kick stomp)
We have missed going riding and sidestepping mudpuddle boogers. We miss our
old pasture that had so much more room and cows and baby calves to tease and
play with.
*tell her we have had to resort to teaseing each other you gooberhead*
*shut up haley or I am going kick up on your head*
We miss our pond that I can roll in
*pig*
Mom tell haley she is a cow again so that she won't bother me anymore.
You could sell her but then I wouldn't know how to to to to how was it you
put it? oh yeah Find my head if it wasn't attached to my body.
I know you miss riding and you spend time on that thing that you stare at
that you call entertainment. But when you hire some people to do the right
job can we go riding agian? I promise I won't spook so bad...Okay maybe a
little so you will talck to me
Well mom I have to go haley is going to the lower .3 of an acre and you know
how mares are they go to the bathroom in herds.
LUV, Ansata (best horse in the world)
Haley (I am a gooberhead...a gooberhead)
Carla MOM (gee I would love to go build onto that fense somemore)
Rob (I would love to go build onto that fense somemore)