Re: RC: Amblin/Racking/what ever

In a message dated 06/22/2000 8:32:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
truman.prevatt@netsrq.com writes:

<< Anyway, I don't care one way or the other.  I just find it interesting
that the
 histories of the two breeds, Arabs and Paso, tell such a different story of
the
 earlier breeds. Most likely both of the theories are actually wrong.

It is very interesting and I really do not know enough about Barb history
other than what I have mentioned. Maybe between both theories is the truth....

Maria