Pretty Weird Newspaper Article

  Dear Friends,
 A few weeks ago, Wendy Grossman asked to do a story on our Endurance Heaven
out here....  She came out, interviewed, watched the place tick, & even went
to the Bandera ride with us.  She interviewed not only me, but anyone else
that would stand still long enough.  The story, obviously, is written from a
totally different perspective than most of the endurance coverages we're
used to.  There's a few distorted and slightly mangled facts.... (pretty
humorus if you have a sense of humor...),   I really don't pee in the hay
like my horses.... only in the shavings  & that is in the privacy of the
trailer.  Wellll... most of the time... <gr> I was warned that the Houston
Press borders on yellow journalism & sensationalism.... and U definitely
don't get to proof read before it goes to press....

Any way... if you're interested & want to go to their web page & pull it
up... have at it.. but remember.... have a sense of humor!  Oh... if you
want to question any of the facts Wendy gave... that's good, that's good...
just ask me... <bg>  there's a few inventive ones in there.... but... for
the most part its a pretty entertaining story for the city folks who the
Houston Press entertains.

FROM WENDY:
 at www.houstonpress.com, they're delivering it to the stands now. i'll
     put some copies in the mail to you.

     hope you're doing well.

     -- wendy

  CYPRESS TRAILS:  SPECIALIZING IN ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES, ENDURANCE RIDING &
LESSONS
          SEASONED HORSES FOR SALE OR LEASE---- FOR TRAIL COMPETITION OR
PLEASURE
             REP. FOR SHARON SAARE SADDLES, PROFESSIONAL CHOICE, AND KM (The
Human Electrolyte)
                                     HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE  --
Instructional Equine Videos
                     Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial
21415 Cypresswood Dr. Humble, TX 77338
                         TOLL FREE # 1 800 228 8768           Farm:  (281)
446 7232      Fax: (281) 446 0113
                             e mail: darolyn@swbell.net    Web Page:
http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/