Equitana

Over the last 18 months I have had one continuing theme for AERC.  We
must work as a team...members-directors-office.  On the occasions where
this has occurred, it has been a fabulous success.  Last years AERC
Finance Committee was made up of three dedicated AERC members who
volunteered their time and expertise to help AERC move forward - AERC
can't thank them enough for their contributions.  At the last Scottsdale
Arabian Show (the largest Arabian show in the world), Lif Strand headed
up a volunteer group of SW Region members who manned the AERC Booth and
they, too, were a great success.

On  that note, I invite and encourage those AERC members who have a good
idea, or wish to dedicate some valuable time and expertise to helping us
grow, to contact the AERC Office or me..or any of your Directors. Let us
know what your thoughts are and how we can work together to promote AERC
and encourage others to be a part of the great sport of endurance riding.
 AERC has a professional booth, we have a dedicated office staff that
will furnish you with great promotional tools, and we will make sure all
these things arrive at the event on time.  Equitana is an event that
should always have AERC representation and there are many AERC members
who live near the site of Equitana who could be easily involved.  The US
Nationals, Scottsdale, and too many other horse related events to mention
here should have AERC representation, as well.

Join us to help make AERC better than ever.

Randy Eiland