was fly control, now hay

In a message dated 6/21/00 10:46:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
greymare@jps.net writes:

<< and ANOTHER question I have for your muggy/climate rainy afternoon eastern
 states-how in the heck to they cut and dry hay to bale? >>

You wait until the weather forcast calls for 4 days of rain and then go cut
the hay! Actually, its a problem, they man I buy hay from exchanged 100 bales
that molded (badly) because he bailed it slightly damp to avoid the forcasted
rain the next day that never came.  ( why would I buy it? we usually end up
with a drought and it might have been the last cutting) He salvaged bales
from the same batch by salting them to suck the moisture out. Has anyone
heard of this before?

                         Shelly in DE - where people will draw blood fighting
over a bale of hay - thanks to developement