Thin horse

I have a TB cross that I have difficulty keeping
weight on. I am now feeding an alfalfa hay/ grass hay
mixture and 2 qts of equine senior a day with aloe
vera juice. I did try beet pulp and adding oil to the
mixture but this horse has had problems with the runs
and the added fat and wet beet pulp makes it worse.

He lives with a couple of my other guys right now so I
take him out to feed him - his runs and thinness were
worse when he lived by himself, I think due to stress.

Question is how much eguine senior can I safely give?
He is being worked 2-3x a week.

I have had his teeth done recently (last month) and
his worming is up to date. I am considering doing the
panacur purge but even a regular worming makes him
have the runs for days and days and with the heat
recently I have been worried about that.

I need a way to get weight on this guy.

Comments ?

Stasia