FW: Class C Motorhome

Title: FW: Class C Motorhome

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Davis [mailto:lestop80@ivillage.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 9:13 PM
To: GJames@qualitylogic.com
Subject: Class C Motorhome

We used to have an 85/86 model Tioga and bought it new. I think it was 28' and yes, we had to have it beefed up underneath the backend. Fortunately, we had an honest trailer hitch and trailer dealer who suggested we take it to a welder to run a small piece of I-beam from the hitch to frame on the chassis to support the hitch. All we pulled was a little WW stock ( not full size 4 horse) and only could put 2 horses in it. It wasn't very heavy. Anyway we never had any trouble with it but had to be real careful dragging A-- going out of some places. If it was heavily loaded, it could make it drag that much more. We also had electric brakes and I'm sure that helped. Unfortunately the Class A's are set up better in all ways to tow something. Too bad they are so expensive. I really liked ours cuz it wasn't so L-O-N-G and had everything in it that you'd want. Another time around a gooseneck with living quarters seems more practical.

Leslie
---
Lestop80@ivillage.com

--
Join the most exciting community of women on the web!
iVillage.com's FREE membership gets you private email,