Re: RC: Aloe Vera juice

In a message dated 6/21/00 4:32:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time, judibn@gate.net
writes:

<< Speaking of Aloe Vera, I made a trip to the local health food store
yesterday, and found Aloe Vera Gel, which the owner said is equivalent and
same priced. Thought I'd try it first before trying to feed it to my picky
Saddlebred, to see if it might settle his nervous stomach. It is HORRIBLE
tasting, and I can't imagine anything but syringing it into him, and with a
big fight after he tastes this the first time.  Any suggestions about how to
make it palatible? He's so picky that if it tastes bad he won't eat at all!
Cost wise, if I folllow the advice for 1 cup per day, that would be $2 per
day for what I bought. Suggestions are welcome. >>

Aaaack!!!  Not the "GEL" but rather the liquid stuff.  My local grocery sells
it by the gallon.  DO NOT FEED THE GEL!!!

Sylvia (scary)