Re: Aloe Vera juice

Randi wrote:

It is HORRIBLE tasting, and I can't imagine anything but syringing it into him, and with a big fight after he tastes this the first time.

I sympathise, Randi.  The only available Aloe Vera Juice here is the gel form.  I steel myself to take it for an hour, pour myself a large drink, block my nose, slug the stuff and down the drink.  Don't know if it'll work on the horse....

What about just adding it to his food?  If you hear any good suggestions, please let me know, as a friend of mine wants to feed it to her gelding.

Tracey