Re: FW: Help Please

In a message dated 6/20/00 8:11:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bolinger@bigsky.net writes:

<< SIGN ME UP!!!!!! >>

Can you do an Elvis impression? We'll call you Elvisa, Queen of Endurance.
We'll glue you to a saddle and you can gallop around the inside of a big
plexiglass ball--a dose of Rocket Fuel every hour. With a radio mike, you'll
be singing, "You ain't nothin but..."--have the perfect ending to that line,
but I ain't gonna give it away here.

ti